TRAM Australia Pacific Pty Ltd in consultation with our customers have developed a Crane Access Platform to provide a stable, safe and secure working platform and access stairway for mobile cranes.
- Protects both operators and mechanics during operation or maintenance
- Secure access and egress to and from mobile crane decks and operator cabin.
- Stable large work platform provides a feeling of safety and stability for maintenance personnel.
- Eliminates requirement to work from traditional supplied non-compliant ladders
- Fixed Angle Stairway at all deck height
- Ease of use. Platform rollers mount onto rail mounted along the full deck. Multi directional steel castors on stairway. Single person operation to move platform.
- Rollers and Castors allow for effortless relocation of the platform anywhere along the deck area.
- Stable platform on all ground surfaces.
- Structural Aluminium construction. Strong, Robust and lightweight.
- Portable Breaks down allowing for ease of storage and transportation either on crane dolly or ancillary transport.
The Mobile Crane Platform is designed, manufactured and structurally certified to comply to the following standards;
- AS1664.2 1997 Aluminum Structures-Allowable Stress Design
- AS1657 2013 Fixed Platforms, Walkways, Stairways and Ladders – Design, Construction and Installation